The Private iTeam ©

The Private iTeam  ©
The Private Eyes...are on you...

Friday, October 25, 2013

What Is The Private iTeam?


The Private iTeam is an idea that was started back in 2001 about a young man, the son of a former cop, trying to prove to his father that he could resolve more justice for people as a private detective, than his father did as a police detective.  He wanted to do so without the constraints of obsolete laws and political, media driven motivations.  The story morphed in 2006 after I took a computer class.  The story morphed again in 2008 and 2010.  A few friends have been able to read some of the past written stories, but I have not been able to truly share it with the world.  That is until now.

This blog was created because of the tremendous readership response to my mini story "Cop Killer" on my NYEastsideEntertainment.blogspot.com.  I'm going to republish "Cop Killer" here in it's entirety - including the much awaited Part 5!.  Hooray!

In addition, this blog will serve as a background supplement to the soon to be E published novel, via Amazon, The Private iTeam, "A Murder In Longbeach."

The feedback I received on my mini story "Cop Killer" was so tremendous in emails and phone calls.  People wanted me to separate Private iTeam from NYEastside, so that they could directly find and read the story.  Now you'll get just that!  Enjoy!

There will be pop up links in the story here to help with your reading experience.  Don't let them throw you off.  After you click them you can just simply go back to your original tab to continue to reading the story.  I will also be featuring links to the works of the outstanding writers and artists, such as www.antonellamason.com that I have met along my path in this life journey.  I'm sure that you will enjoy my their works as much as I have.

So what is The Private iTeam?  A dream whose time has come.

sincerely,

John S LES

No comments:

Post a Comment